Aloha! (I’m currently listening to the Lilo & Stitch soundtrack)
So I started classes yesterday and it was… good, I think. I’ll do a post about it later because right now I was going to write about the Sunshine Blogger Award, I was nominated by graceandhelena thank you guys!
So I take these awards that go on WordPress are kind of like a tag? I’m new and still learning about the world of blogging but I do like doing this things so let’s go…
- Thank the person who nominated you in the blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer.
Let’s answer the hell out of these ones.
- What are your thoughts for the future?
My thoughts for the future are very conflictive for me, I’m a very indecisive person so I think I can never settle with one dream or one thing I want, I’m always thinking of other possibilities about the future and about choosing the right one. It’s a scary subject for me right now (something I also wanted to talk about in a post)
- What is your weirdest dream ever?
I have a lot of weird dreams! The one who I always tell people is one I had when I was young. I dreamed there was a cockroach invasion in the world but the cockroaches were cartoons and they entered to the restaurant where I was having dinner with their queen cockroach and she told us they were invading us. They started killing people so I run away in an hot air balloon… No more sweet night snacks for me.
- What do you do in your free time? (Other than blogging)
I would love to say that I read and watch movies or series because I do that but I also procrastinate those a lot, sometimes I just like to lay down on bed and listen to music or look into Pinterest.
- Weebly or WordPress? (Or any other blogging site)
No idea what’s Weebly so WordPress. If I had to pick another one I would go with Tumblr. I’m on tumblr a lot.
- Favorite product in Lush? (Can be limited edition as well)
We don’t have Lush in my country. However on my trips to US I did have the chance to enter to the shop. I bought some bath bombs so I’m gonna go with that.
- Do you own any stuffed toys?
Well yes! Every 20-year-old does! Okay no, maybe not everyone, maybe just me, please don’t judge me. They are mostly from my trips to Disney, a Peter Pan, a Stitch, a Perry the platypus and a Doctor Who Tardis that makes Tardis sounds when you press it.
- Are you ever scared when you are home alone?
Mmm, no. The opposite actually. Though I get a little scared when I hear sounds but then I calm myself saying that the cats are the ones making them (I have cats… if not it would be weird)
- What is your favorite gift ever received?
I don’t receive many gifts so I’m going to go with my younger cat Chloe in 2014. She was a kind of gift because my mom didn’t want any more pets in the house. We live in a small apartment and by then we already had adopted a cat and a dog but I convince her to let me adopt Chloe, I told her that it could be her birthday present to me so she said yes and I got Chloe my fat cat who is mean but we can’t help but love her.
- Do you fancy anyone at the moment?
- Would you rather meet Connor Franta or Ricky Dillon? (You ubers)
I don’t know who Ricky Dillon is so Connor Franta, I watched one or two videos of him once.
- What is your favorite place?
Disney! (and York, UK)
- Who knows about your blog? (family, friends, no one)
- If you could time travel anywhere and anytime where would you go first?
- What’s your favorite color of the sky? (like dawn, midday, twilight, night…)
- Your favorite classic story? (for example cinderella or hansel and gretel, etc)
- An old song you never get tired of listening to?
- If you could be anyone for a day who would you be?
- Latest obsession?
- A book or movie that changed you way of seeing some things?
- If you could bring any fictional character from a movie, book or tv show who would you bring?
- Do you have a secret no one, not even the closest person to you knows?
- What’s your dream job?
Hope you have fun answering them!