Hey this things are fun! I get to talk more about myself… okay, no.
Anyway let’s do this. First of all, thank you so much (Over)Analsying Literature for nominating me!
okay so these are the 6 easy rules to follow:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Display the award on your blog
- Answer a set of 11 questions provided from the blogger that you were nominated by
- Post 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs with less than 1000 follows
- Create your own set of questions for your nominations to answer
A lot to do so, let’s start:
Worst movie adaptation of a book that you have ever seen?
Hmm… this is hard. There are a lot. I’m going to go with the last one I saw on the big screen: The Death Cure (The Maze Runner trilogy) it was not a bad movie but either they didn’t read the book or they just did what they wanted to do (like it usually happens)
Most embarrassing moment?
I once was in the bathroom mall and while I was in the cubicle the door accidentally opened and I couldn’t reach to close it and people saw me and laughed and I spent at least half an hour inside the cubicle waiting for everyone who saw me to leave. Worst memory ever.
This is so hard, so many! I’m going with potato because there are so many ways of eating it…
Least favourite colour?
fuchsia (I don’t know if this is the english word for it) Hate it.
Saddest character death ever?
I have so many! I don’t know what to choose. Finnick from the hunger games? or Will from Me Before You… Hedwig from Harry Potter (all Harry Potter deaths really.) Johnny’s death from The Outsiders? there’s more…
Dogs or cats, and which are you more like?
I feel like if I choose dog my cats are going to murder me in my sleep and if I choose cats I’m betraying my dog. how about cat-dog? Got it? like the cartoon. no? Okay.
I think I’m more like a cat. Wait, no. I’m definitely more like a cat.
Would you rather live your entire life in a basement or an attic?
What is your earliest memory?
My dad laying in bed and watching me while I play with a deodorant on the floor.
That’s my only memory of him actually.
If you could preserve one moment in time to revisit whenever you like, what would it be?
all my memories in UK I guess…
Or maybe in Disney…
A book/movie/song you love from a genre you usually dislike?
one of each? I’m gonna do that. A movie? Made of Honor… I think. I usually don’t like romantic comedies (I’m lying) but this one was kinda cute. A book? My Mother Said I Never Should, it’s a play actually. The only plays I read were the Shakespeare ones, Antigone and Edipo (it’s Oedipus in english i think) and a song: Dibby Dibby Sound by DJ Fresh and Jay Fay… the title and author says it all…
A fact about you that someone might find surprising?
I like to write. Reason why I started blogging. Nobody knows that. And I suck at it so it better stays like that.
I always hate nominating people, I just don’t know who… Well, you don’t have to do this if you don’t want I’m not going to force you. And if you want and you’re not nominated you can do it (totally not respecting the rules, yolo)
Also first I’m sorry if already nominated you before (you’ll have to answer the same questions) and second I might have nominated people with more than 1000 followers, well…
Now, 11 Random Facts About Myself:
- I sleep with two pillows
- Monet is my favorite artist
- I take long showers but like really, really, really long.
- I like classic music.
- My favorite HP character is Remus Lupin (and Neville second)
- I have a master in Procrastination.
- I once ran away from home at 3am.
- My favorite flowers are forget-me-not but I love the smell of jasmine
- I use to have journals where I would write fanfictions
- I’ve never been in a relationship
- I’m still a little bit unsure about my sexuality.
For the last step I’m going to cheat and do what (Over)Analsying Literature did. I’m gonna use the last questions I made a few days ago in the other award, sue me.
- Who knows about your blog? (family, friends, no one)
- If you could time travel anywhere and anytime where would you go first?
- What’s your favorite color of the sky? (like dawn, midday, twilight, night…)
- Your favorite classic story? (for example cinderella or Hansel and Gretel, etc)
- An old song you never get tired of listening to?
- If you could be anyone for a day who would you be?
- Latest obsession?
- A book or movie that changed you way of seeing some things?
- If you could bring any fictional character from a movie, book or tv show who would you bring?
- Do you have a secret no one, not even the closest person to you knows?
- What’s your dream job?
hope you enjoy, see ya!