Yay! Awards, I love them. Thank you so much (Over) Analysing Literature for nominating me. You can do whatever you want but if I were you I would totally run to check out her blog because it’s amazing!
• Display the award on your blog and announce your win with a post.
• Link the blogger who awarded you.
• Present six deserving blogs with the award and link your awardees in the post.
• Write seven interesting things about you.
I already linked Over) Analysing Literature and I would also love to tag her in this ha, ha. She’s the kind of blog who deserves this award, anyways Thank you!
Six Deserving Blogs
Seven “Interesting” Things About Me
- I’m the kind of person who puts shuffle but passes the songs until the one I want to hear appears.
- I have a thing for fairy/christmas lights
- I have a million journals but not even one is complete.
- I’m a bit of a shopaholic.
- I can never skip the song “I don’t feel like dancing” by Scissor Sisters. It’s a must listen for me.
- Hawkeye is my favorite marvel character 🙂
- I can’t watch The Lion King without crying through the entire movie (sadly this is literal)
So that’s it. I’m thankful for everyone who follows me, likes or comments my post!