Award time! God I missed doing this, they’re so fun, plus I’ve never done this one so yay! I was tagged by girlonrainbow, thank you very much! Make sure to check her blog because it’s honestly the cutest thing ever. I love her photos (like really, really love them haha) and the fact that english isn’t her native language and she still has an english blog like me it’s really cool!
- Talk about the blogger who nominated you and give your readers an idea of what their blog’s about
- Answer the questions (unlimited) given
- Nominate some bloggers (or you can make an open nomination). g. anyone can do this award!
- Let the bloggers know that you nominated them (if you picked specific bloggers!)
- Give your nominations some questions to answer (unlimited)
Let’s start answering!
1) What’s the Thing you love most about Blogging?
I think what I love most about it is writing about the things I like. You know when you want to profoundly talk about something but nobody will hear you or they will hear you but just a couple of minutes and then get bored and change the subject? Well that can’t happen when you blog. You get to talk about what you love and if other share that love they can get into the discussion.
2) What’s your dream-holiday?
Italy. I don’t know why but right now I’m so into going to Italy. Or Hawaii, I’m open for that too, haha.
3) If you could buy anything you want, what three things would you buy?
- I think it would always change, right now I want a MacBook Air because I’m currently using my grandma’s mac and it’s amazing. I was always so against Mac’s I have no idea why because after using one my life changed haha.
- Hamilton tickets, of course.
- Bed sheets? I’m moving soon and I need some new ones.
3) Favourite breakfast?
waffles with bacon.
4) What do you do when you’re really really angry or sad to calm down/ be ok again?
I lay down and listen to music or watch something to calm down (YouTube videos of an interview with a favorite actor/actress or a Parks & Rec or The Office episode)
5)What Kind of blog posts do you read/write most likely?
Usually personal ones, ones with pictures, favorites of the [month], movie reviews and book reviews.
- Favorite social media?
- Favorite movie of the moment?
- If you could get a tattoo what would it be?
- Favorite celebrity at the moment?
- How would you describe your style?
I’m not going to tag anyone and just keep it open for anyone who wishes to do it! If you do it let me now I would love to read your answers!