I’m big on Halloween, I love it a lot and it doesn’t help that they don’t celebrate it where I live. So because I’m feeling especially spooky this year, I decided to create a tag for Halloween! I’m sure there’s already one going around but whatever. I took some of the questions from the tag my favorite youtuber Simply_Kenna created on her channel.
Anyway here it goes.
- Mention the person who tagged you.
- Answer the questions.
- Tag 31 blogs… lol no, I’m joking. 31, get it? Because October 31. Bad joke, okay. Tag 8 blogs!
- Favorite Halloween movie.
- What would you like to dress for Halloween? Your ultimate, favorite costume ever, what would it be?
- trick or treat?
- What do you prefer, ghosts or witches?
- Favorite activity to get in the Halloween mood?
- Halloween, Christmas or New Year?
- If you could create a potion that could do anything you wanted, what would it do?
- Favorite Halloween special on tv?
- Candy corn, yay or nay?
- Any favorite Halloween song?
- Favorite Halloween Movie
Would probably have to be Hocus Pocus. That movie is a must for me in the season. It’s not Halloween if I haven’t watch it.
2. What would you like to dress for Halloween? Your ultimate, favorite costume ever, what would it be?
There’s a lot but only one is constant, Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz. That movie is one of my favorite ones and I love Dorothy’s dress and I always wanted to dress like her for a Halloween party but never found the costume and I’m too lazy to do it myself, I don’t even know how to sew so…
3. Trick or treat?
Everything that will end with me having candy in my hand, so treat.
4. what do you prefer, ghosts or witches?
Witches. I get really scared with ghost stories and movies, plus being a witch is my real dream job.
5. Favorite activity to get in the Halloween mood?
The only things that I can do around here to get in the Halloween mood is to watch movies or go to some costume party. I usually hate parties but I’ll do whatever to get into a costume. I also go to the cemetery with my best friend.
6. Halloween, Christmas or New Year?
Either Halloween or Christmas. I feel like if I lived somewhere else and I could really get into the Halloween spirit I would totally choose that but because Christmas here is a bigger deal than Halloween is I will go with Christmas. Everyone gets into the mood when it’s Christmas.
7. If you could create a potion that could do anything you wanted, what would it do?
I would like to create something that stops me from being shy but you have alcohol for that so I would like to create a potion that would allow me to transport anywhere with just a drop of it.
8.Favorite Halloween special on tv?
Disney specials are the best so anything Disney Halloween themed.
9. Candy corn, yay or nay?
They don’t sell these in my country but I actually got to try them and they would not be my first option but they’re not bad.
10. Any favorite Halloween song?
Actually three though I don’t know if the third one could be considered a Halloween song. The first one is This Is Halloween from The Nightmare Before Christmas, the second one is Monster Mash. And the third one is Sally’s song also from The Nightmare Before Christmas. I know it’s not a halloween song but I love it and it has such a creepy and sweet tone.
If I haven’t tagged you and you want to do it you’re super welcome to!
And that’s it. Hope you guys enjoy it!