Hey people, how you doin’? [Joey’s voice] I’m doing horrible if you were interested in knowing. I got the freaking flu and right now I’m pretty sure I’m seeing double. But I’m going to do this anyway because life must go on.
So this Flu thing came on the worst time possible. I have classes and I can’t miss them (I already missed two) because next week I’m having a mini trip with my grandparents and sister and I’m going to be absent a whole week. The thing is, I feel like crap…
Anyway, first of all, thank you (Over)Analysing Literature for tagging me. I love doing these, they just keep me entertained.
The “rules” per say are answer the questions and then tag four more people so they can answer them, too. Let’s start.
Four names people call me other than my real name:
- Jackita (my grandparents)
- Hmm, I don’t know, that’s it really.
fun fact: My sister used to call me golden teddy bear when she was young and I have no idea why. She would hug me and say “my golden teddy bear” Now she’s a teenager and she rather be dead that call me that lol.
Four Jobs I’ve had:
Yeah… I only had one job: “Secretary Assistant” (in a formal way of putting it)
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
- Lilo & Stitch
- Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban
There are so many really. (Mansfield Park, 10 Thing I Hate About You, any Marvel movie after Iron Man, Romeo + Juliet. Much Ado About Nothing… the list goes on and on…)
Four books or authors I recommend:
- I’ll give you the sun by Jandy Nelson
- The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle) by Maggie Stiefvater
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- Harry Potter books (Sorry I can’t help it!)
Okay, honestly these (except the Harry Potter books) are the last books I read and loved. I’m not good at recommending really. I could say classics but every time I recommended classics people just didn’t listen.
Four places I’ve lived:
I have only lived in one place, unfortunately.
Four places I’ve visited:
- York, UK.
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Cancun, Mexico.
- Florida, USA.
Four things I’d rather be doing right now:
- Visiting Disney parks. (always)
- Sleeping (I want to sleep this flu off!)
- Dancing to some classic music as if I was in a period movie (Because I’m listening right now)
Four foods I prefer not to eat:
- Fish (Fish are friends not food!)
- Color noodles (EW!)
Four of my favorite foods:
- Squid rings
- Fried chicken
- Tacos (without pepper!)
Yeah I’m not much of a healthy eater.
Four television shows I watch:
- How to Get Away With Murder
- Doctor Who
- Bates Motel
(But I’m not updated with any of those because I suck)
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
- Finding a job
- All superhero movies (and villain in the case of Suicide Squad)
- JK. Rowling’s new book/play
(AND FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM MOVIE)
Four things I’m always saying:
- “I want to go to Disney”
- “This year I’ll get a job”
- “I hate everyone”, “I always have to do everything”, “I’m behind with that tv show”
- “Nina, you’re the most important thing to me” Says to her dog as her dog wants to get the hell out of the hug.
People I’m Asking:
If you want to do it and you’re not tagged feel free 🙂